iPhone Speaker Doesn't Work [Solved]



When I got my iPhone I noticed that only the right speaker worked.
I got worried and even considered bringing the phone to an Apple Store to get it checked out, but soon I found a solution.


Well, the thing is, iPhones always had one speaker only!
That's right. If you also were worried about your left speaker wasn't working, just sit down and relax because the left one is not a speaker but yes a microphone.

Check the picture below with all iPhone 4 parts labeled.


2 comments :

  1. My friend also had this problem when he bought iPhone 4 . So he also went to apple store and solved this problem. But I think that apple store dealers should give all kind of the information about their products so the problem does not on this way.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Yes, Apple should provide more information about their products parts. It's something they should change.

    ReplyDelete